Karen T. Willitts, Esq.Associate
Karen T. Willitts, Esq. was born in Orange, NJ in 1971 and grew up in Verona, New Jersey. Ms. Willitts graduated from Rutgers University in 1993, and obtained her J.D. from Rutgers University Law School in 1998. She was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar 1998. Prior to joining the firm in 1999, Ms. Willitts was law clerk to the Hon. Amy Piro Chambers, who was the Presiding Judge of the Civil Division in the Middlesex County vicinage. Ms. Willitts is a contributing author of the Yudes Family Law Citator, which is the foundation for an annual lecture series presented by the Institute for Continuing Legal Education (I.C.L.E.) and delivered by Mr. Yudes and a member of the judiciary. Ms. Willitts is a contributing author on the Institute of Continuing Legal Education's yearly publication, the Yudes Family Law Citator and a regular contributor to the law firm’s weekly Blog.
J.D., Rutgers Law School, 1998
B.A., Rutgers University, 1993
- Contributing Author, Yudes Family Law Citator.
- Author, "The Violence Against Women Act: Continued Confusion Over The Scope of the Commerce Clause", Women's Right Law Reporter, Spring 1997.
- Contributing Author, Yudes Family Law Citator
- Contributing Author, Yudes Consumer Guide to a New Jersey Divorce
- Regular contributor and lead editor, New Jersey Divorce and Family Lawyer Blog